mardi 27 novembre 2012

English will be the universel language?

In truth the English language now is spoken be several people in the world. that's why it's beter
to use it (English) if you want to share your ideas and your knowledge with other persons .
Due to now technologies English become the more importante language in the world. because all
the informatique languages are writing in  English. that is the reason if you have a website or a blog
it is beter to write your article in English, if you  know it. So as your articles will be learnt by a lot
of people.
As far as I'm concerned I use French language on my blogs and sometime I use Arabic language.
But on my blog I use French only. So we can observe easily that several persons Know prefer to
use English in their conversation, as consequence much of English words become known by a lot of
people. For exemple "Ok", "YES", we find this words anywhere in the world.




Give me your comment and your ideas, my E-mail is: supertouareg@gmail.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire